Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a Day!

What an exciting day! We had quite a turn out at today's casting call. I just want to take the time to say "Thank you!" to the more than hundred people who showed up today! I cannot even begin to say how impressed we all were with all the actors. Please forward us your information via our website mychristianfilms.org. Also, keep in mind..."5:11" is just one of our many up and coming projects so stay in touch with us for future opportunities.

Now I know the question on everyone's mind...."When will we know who got the parts?"
Don't worry! We are not wasting anytime and jumping right into it all. Like I mentioned, we had well over 100 people audition today. So it may take a little time to get through all the good stuff. But don't worry, we won't keep you hanging for too long!

Thank you again to all who made today as wonderful as it was!

Next time I think we will be casting for a masseuse....my feet are killing me!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! What a day indeed! I was so impressed with the range of talent on Saturday. Thanks again to all who came out and gave their best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I had so much fun. Thank you for all of the talents who came.

    ReplyDelete